Richmond, VA is rich in history, arts, culture, and award-winning medical care. Offering a low cost of living and low crime rate, the area continues to grow in popularity attracting new residents and businesses.
Richmond is home to hundreds of historic sites on the National Register of Historic Places and historic districts, some of which are reflected in The Memory Center design including the Main Street Station Clock tower and Monument Avenue.
Uniquely situated in Central Virginia, Richmond, or RVA as the locals call it, is also an active city with miles of walking trails, bike trails, the James River Park System and more. In 2014, Outside Magazine selected Richmond, VA as the best river town in America and by Frommer’s as a Top Worldwide Destination.
If you are looking to explore even further, the Blue Ridge Mountains, Charlottesville, Virginia Beach and even Washington, DC are an easy day trip from Richmond.
The Memory Center, Richmond is located on Richmond’s Southside, in Midlothian. Our community is less than 10 minutes away from:
- Medical facilities including Bon Secours St. Frances Medical Center
- Residential areas offering a variety of high-quality single and multi-family homes
- Award-winning public, private schools and Reynolds Community College
- Parks with accessible walking trails
- Public library
- Midlothian Family YMCA
- Grocery stores
- Restaurants, shopping and movie theaters and more