Considering assisted living or memory care for a loved one is often a very difficult decision, and finding the right facility is important. Not only for your loved one’s health and well being, but for your own peace of mind.
The Memory Center, Virginia Beach is different than other assisted living facilities. We specialize in care for those living with memory loss and are dedicated to meeting the challenging conditions of an aging brain. Our caring, interactive communities are designed around the individual and we believe in providing valuable resources to family members and caregivers.
Our communities is built around our unique Town Center and Neighborhood designed to maintain a sense of home. Each neighborhood that surrounds the Town Center includes a quiet and relaxing living room, small dining room and full kitchen. Memory Center residents can use the kitchen to keep personal items, and with staff supervision can even bake desserts or other favorites.
Our rates are all-inclusive rate so families know what to expect Our memory care pricing includes:
- Private & semi private rooms including private bathrooms
- Three daily meals, snacks and daily ice cream socials
- Emergency pull cord in every room
- Memory boxes to help stimulate meaningful memories of their life
- Utilities to include: Cable, Telephone & Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Outings with the Activities Program
- Items from visits to the General Store
- Highly trained staff to assist with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, eating, and toileting
- Medication management by our certified medication technician
- Health monitoring by a RN nurse
- Medical oversight by physician trained in geriatric care
- Full activities and Memories and Motion program designed by our Activities Director
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy with a physician prescription as needed
- Hospice/End of Life Care available
The only additional costs are incontinence supplies, salon services, long-distance telephone or transportation to an individual appointment.
Schedule Your Tour
We invite you to schedule a tour of the Memory Center and see what makes us different. As as thank you, each family that tours will receive a complimentary copy of The Caregivers Toolbox, an excellent guide with tips on how to reduce the cost of medical bills, your privacy rights as a caregiver, where to go for support and much more.
Contact us today to schedule your tour.